- Practiced exclusively personal injury and workers compensation law for 26 years.
- Resolved thousands of injury cases including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, truck accidents, workers’ compensation cases, trip and fall cases, slip and fall cases and dog bite cases.
- Recovered millions of dollars in settlements, verdicts and awards for accident victims and injured workers.
- Dedicated to providing my clients personal attention and maximizing the compensation that my clients receive for their injuries and damages.
- Prepared to take my clients’ cases to trial to obtain full and fair compensation for my clients.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Missouri St. Louis, 1981
- Jurist Doctorate, St. Louis University School of Law, 1985
- Missouri: 1985
- Illinois: 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice